Welcome to the Supernatural Community. ^-^ I believe everything happens for a reason so if you just randomly stumbled across the site, I hope you intend to stay active because you found it for a reason. <3
You may believe that those myths you heard about as a child were just that, myths, but you're wrong and were taught incorrectly. Those "myths" are actually quite real. This site is pretty much dedicated to the Avians, though. We Avians are what could be mistaken as Angels. We have large, feathered wings (but of all colors, not just white) and Most of us will probably represent a certain bird. (Probably)
Avians are not the most known, though. You're more than likely familiar with the following: Vampires, Mermaids, Demons, Werewolves and Fae. There are even more that many aren't very familiar with such as: Pixes, Elves, Dragon-kin, Therians, etc.
Anyway, Welcome to my site! I'm Echo, and I am the leader of The Flock. c: Things here are going to be run differently than a normal flock so, if you don't like it, I suggest you find a different Flock site; please do not cause trouble here.
And before I continue on, I want to make it clear that this isn't a roleplaying site. Sorry Guys! What we do here is completely real and serious. :)
1. Make sure you respect the other members. we're a family after all, right?
2. This site isn't meant for role-playing so don't do as such, thank you.
3. Some members do not like fowl language so please keep it to a minimum. Also, please do not say things that might offend another member. We'd like to keep this site a home for everyone.<3
4. Have an open mind to others beliefs, and ideas. If somebody says something you don't agree with, don't get mad. Accept that other users have different beliefs., if the subject at hand can be proven wrong, others can and will correct you. Do not purposely spread incorrect information. Discussions are held in the forums to discuss certain things and decipher between fact and fiction. :)
5. You are your own person; Do not tell other people personal information about you that you don't want others to know. Just know that if It's out there, anyone can read it. Share only what you feel will not put you or others in harms' way.
6. Proper spelling & grammer is strongly encouraged.
7. No bullying, obviously. Even though that is hardly an issue here nowadays, just keep this in mind. If it happens, you'll only get one warning. Being rude or belittling another for any reason falls under this and will not be taken lightly.
All in All, this is a site for everyone to learn together and have a good time. I'd like this site to be a home for everyone. :) Never be afraid to ask questions and discuss controversial topics! This site is to learn, to gain knowledge most are never given the chance to know. Post your own findings, if you'd like! This site is for all of us. You are all able to contribute. c:
Please, make this site yours. c:
Depending on the situation, I will determine what is a fair and suitable punishment.
The punishment could be different things. You could become a limited member (Banned) or even deleted, depending on the severity of what you did.
Please, If you cannot accept and agree to the rules, do not create an account to cause trouble. We will not hesitate to delete you if that is the case.